Isn't it sad how some people can't be funny, so they have to settle for being obnoxious?
Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women's issues.
If the aborigine drafted an IQ test, all of Western civilization would presumably flunk it.
People differ not only in their ability to do but also in their 'will to do'.
What some people invent the rest enlarge.
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
Let the others have the charisma. I've got the class.
My greatest strength is... common sense. I'm really a standard brand -- like Campbell's tomato soup or Baker's chocolate.
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
When I go to hell, I mean to carry a bribe: for look you, good gifts evermore make way for the worst persons.
Great hearts steadily send forth the secret forces that incessantly draw great events.
There are two kinds of people in the world -- those you love, and those you don't understand.
Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.