Bank Of ScotlandP.O.Box No.5The Mound EdinburghEH1 1YZ
Greetings,                                      REQUEST FOR INVESTMENT/SAFE KEEPING
I am Mr.Peter Cummings of the above mentioned bank in Scotland.I'm a chartered accountant by training and the auditor general,Bank Of Scotland There is an Investor from Democratic Republic of Congo [DRC] former minister, I personally manage his fund.
I received instruction from him to look for a reliable foreign artner/investor to transfer all his capital and interest amounting (USD$ 45.000. 000.00)fourty five million US dollars.since he is in prison for {political motivated problem] and under probe in DRC and his family recently arrived Mozambique in SOUTH AFRICA for safety, He told me that the money originated from gratification from some foreign/local contractors he helped to secure contracts and supplies during crisis.

This transfer becomes necessary because last week DRC Government has sent a letter to Government of UNITED KINGDOM requesting her assistance to trace all money lodged in her Bank/Companies starting from era of Mobutu.

Finally kindly sort for an honest person/corporate organization who will help to invest the fund and you will be adequately rewarded for assisting in this project, please send your phone/fax numbers and your address for more informations.
Regards,Mr.Peter Cummings

Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm