P .O. BOX 1010,
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Daily Draw results
http://www.national-lottery.com/resultsnationalhistorical.asp
Draw date: 27/6/2007.
Winning numbers: 07, 13, 23, 40, 41, 48, Bonus 01.

    WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR USING THE INTERNET.

I am pleased to inform you that one of the best things that can happen
to any Internet user is to be rewarded for spending money and time on
the Internet. You may not have known that over one hundred billion people
daily surf the Internet on regular basis for one reason or other. These
Internet users including yourself, pay access fees to various Internet
Service Providers (ISP) all over the word who in turn remit surplus funds to
the numerous World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) for the
development and advancement of Global Information Technology.
So much money is generated from people like you all over the World for
using the Information Superhighway (the Internet) without your being
aware the enormous sum that go to the stake holders (WWITC). Without
your patronage, this would not have been possible. After we conducted a
research on the issue, we concluded that Internet users should be
c ompensated.

As a result, we embarked on a worldwide uk lottery promotion with a
sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts
that frequently surf the Internet. Consequent upon this, your E-mail address
 was picked for Category "A" Winners.After the automated computer ballot,
your E-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A"
with the following numbers attached
Winning number: 07, 13, 23, 40, 41, 48, Bonus 01
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
You and other category "A" winners are therefore to receive a cash
prize of EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS
[£850,000.00]. respectively.
"A" winners. Your prize award has been insured with your E-mail
address,which qualified you for the lottery and will be transferred to
you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications,
validations and satisfactory proof of E-mail address ownership.
To file in for the processing of your money, you are advised to contact
our certified and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with
the information below:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter
unclaimed funds would be forfeited after a trio repeated forwarding of
this message to you without your response. Remember to quote your
reference information in all correspondence. (Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Ref: UK/9420X2/68 ), Winning  07, 13, 23, 40, 41, 48, Bonus 01
You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your
reference numbers and the password of your E-mail address. Since we do
not know you, if an impostor hacks your E-mail account ID and claims
your money without our knowledge, we shall not be liable. Double claims will
not be entertained so be careful. Furthermore, should there be any change
of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Our European agent will immediately commence the processing to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact Bar.Owen Green.
To file for your claim, Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.
PLEASE FILL BELOW YOUR DETAILS AND SEND IT TO OUR CLAIM AGENT
BARR. OWEN GREEN.
FOREIGN MANAGER,PAYMENT AND RELEASE
DEPARTMENT,ALPHA CONSULTANT
TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Telephone:+44-7045719319
                +44-7031931601
                 +44-7024095556.
E-mail : [log in to unmask]

FILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA FORM.

FULL NAMES:________.ADDRESS:__________City______

__State_________Postcode____

 __Country__________SEX:_______.AGE:________

.OCCUPATION:________Batch No:__________

Ref Number:__________ Religion:

__________Tel No:__________

Fax No:__________

Amount Won:__________ Winning E-mail Address: __________

Choose Claims Options:
1.Wire transfer to your Account
2.Courier Delivery to your Destination
3.come to Uk for your claims
Congratulations once more from me and members staff of World Wide Web.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Rose Carl.
Online coordinator
World Wide Web ONLINE UK National lottery International Program.