Dear customer.It's not a secret that there are lots of online pharmacies that cheat their clients by selling fake drugs in order to make extra profits. We don't. Praise the Canadian government and its drug sales taxation system. At CanadianPharmacy you will be able to purchase 100% drugs at a price much lower than that in any USA online pharmacy. CanadianPharmacy we sell the best and don't charge too much for real quality.CanadianPharmacy turn Canadian drug sales taxation system to your advantage.Yours faithfully,Denise Mcwilliams