Dear Bank of America Customer,

We are contacting you to remind you that on May 03, 2007 our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Bank Of America User Agreement and to ensure
that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited.

To securely confirm your Bank Of America information please go to your Bank Of America Update Profile or click on the link bellow:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/Control.do?body=profile

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.