Marc
They didn't pay too much attention until a truly horrible smell reached their nos-trils. Suddenly there was a crack and both front legs broke on simultaneous'y.
Well, last week we had some very strong winds. Well worth the seeing.
It is the story of Schwambrania, with tales about the travels of many Schwambranians and our own adventures there, as well as many other events. The CPropertyPage objects should not be members of such a derivative class.
What an arm he has.
He must have told someone, or he wouldn't be so anxious about it.
Well, let them rest. The buffer size is configurable and can be 12.
Well, it's time to rectify that situation.
Yes, it all seemed much less horrifying in the cold light of day.
Yes, it all seemed much less horrifying in the cold light of day.