Dear Sir, I am Harrison Fish Chief investment Consultant Dept.Of Offshore Mortgage Services Bank Of Scotland Int'l Ltd. i came across your email address and i was so optimistic you could be of help and i decided,to contact you about money transfer involving 19.5million Dollars,please do contact me at earliest possible time for details of this deal. I am presently in London working as an investment consultant with the bank of scotland at their offshore department located at the Isle Of Man. With your sincere assistant and co-operation, I am determined to work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Warmest regards, Dr Harrison Fish Chief investment Consultant, Dept.Of Offshore Mortgage Services, Bank Of Scotland Int'l Ltd, P.O.Box.19,Bank Of Scotland House, Prospect Hill,Douglas, Isle Of Man. IM99 1AT