Dear PayPal valued member,

 At the last reviewing at your paypal account we discovered that your information is inaccurate. We apologize for this but because most frauds are possible because we don't have enough information about our clients, we require this verification.

Please follow this link to update your personal information:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

(To complete the verification process you must fill in all the required fields)

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note: If you don't update your information within next 48 hours , we will be forced to suspend your account untill you have the time to contact us by phone.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

Thank you for using PayPal!