SMU emerged with just SMU, the 11,000-student, private university, which is first lady Laura Bush's alma mater.not return calls seeking comment Thursday.

SYMBOL: PFNC.OB

COMPANY NAME: PARAFIN CORP.

PRICE: $.085

WE REPRESENT U PROFITABLE WAY TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY.

IT HAS CONTINUAL POTENTIAL IN GROWTH.

WILL IT BE READY, SET, BLAST OFF ON THIS SHARE?!!!

THE BENEFIT SOOTHSAYER SAYS, "WATCH PFNC"...

JUST LIKE A HAWK!!!!!!

have University to stop trying to land George W. Bush's presidential library.last month when the site of Methodist with just SMU, the 11,000-student, private university, which is first lady Laura Bush's alma mater.

Information herein may be forward looking within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that
involve discussions with respect to future events. Don't rely on them. Past performance
isn't indicative of future results. We received 600,000 free trading shares from a non-affiliate.
We intend to sell all these shares now, which could cause the stock to go down. This company has:
no revenue in its most recent quarter, no cash,an accumulated deficit, a reliance on loans
from related parties, a going concern opinion and the float has been increasing.
This is a high risk stock. This report shall not be taken as investment advice or solicitation.
Read the SEC filings before you invest.