money she was paid for her appearance. In India, it is rumoured the actress will pocket $680,456 (£345,145). Shetty It's an isolated incident. It's not such a big deal and it should not be turned into a big discussion about racism. She took legal action as she thought it was damaging. When it was revealed she would be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother, to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. I have British friends and Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was there was tremendous curiosity in India.Not just because of the format of the programme and its reputation, but also for the huge amount of

MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) the only one method for making money.
Extend your profit with our unbelievable stock!!!

MHII.OB has good management, dominant competitive positions, and good growth potential.
You will be glad to have steady-growth share.

Hurry up this share will growth rapidly!!!
Now it has 300% of growth than at first day!!!

You can get more information using your broker web-site!
D A T E         Price
01/30/2007     0.02$
02/05/07     0.07$

WARNING: It is impossible to PURCHASE this exciting share via online broker site. PLEASE telephone YOUR brokers AND MAKE an order. PURCHASE this amazing stock on MonDAY!!!

Later, she got tremendous recognition All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet. to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. which to an Indian person is actually quite offensive, speaks volumes about the ignorance of the other contestants. (NB: The way Shilpa Shetty was treated in the Big Brother house was very harsh, but I don't think it's such a big deal after all.