Hello,

I am an American citizen. I am writting to inform you a recent incident. The Chinese Communist Party
and its diplomatic and spy network are harassing New Tang Dynasty TV's Chinese New Year shows,
causing damage to Chinese cultural China's image. I hope you can report this incident to your leaders.

Since the Chinese New Year in 2004, the NTDTV has successfully hosted Global Chinese New Year
Gala at the beginning of each year.  This program has demonstrated the real Chinese Culture to the
Western society, and it won high remarks from the audiences and main stream media. As Chinese, you
should feel proud of your culture.

This year's show has started from some cities in the U.S. and Canada. The touring performance will
travel to 28 cities in the world.  The show will attract 100,000 live audiences. The program is
recognized as world class.

But Zeng Qinghong and some other Communist leaders are so jealous at the show that they started a
harassment campaign:
*       They pressure the Korean government to cancel the performance in Seoul.
*       They harass the VIP's, professors, government officials in many countries, demanding that they
don't watch the show or make good comments about it.
*       They call all sponsors to recall their advertisement and support.
*       In some cities, after the NTDTV Gala agenda was published, the CCP would organize their
own shows to cause trouble to NTDTV Gala.

All Chinese people and Americans who love the Chinese culture have the moral obligation to expose the
CCP's crime and stop it. Please tell your leaders, colleagues and family members about this.

Thanks.

Lisa Mileas