Recent U.S. elections added fuel to the argument from Democrats that U.S. soldiers need to come home. But Bush has resisted that, even while projecting the need for a different approach."There's one thing I'm not going to do, I'm not going to pull our troops off the battlefield before the mission is complete," he said in a speech setting the stage for high-stakes meetings with the Iraqi prime minister later this week. "We can accept nothing less than victory for our children and our grandchildren."Recent U.S. elections added fuel to the argument from Democrats that U.S. soldiers need to come home. But Bush has resisted that, even while projecting the need for a different approach.

Untitled Document
WORLDSOURCE INC.
ENJOY THE NICE PROFIT BY WORLDSOURCE INC (WDSC.PK)!
BUY WDSC AFTER NEW YEAR DO NOT MISS YOUR POSSIBILITY. IT IS COMING TO ERUPT!
BUY IT IMMEDIATELY!!!WE WILL ENJOY YOU TO INCREASE YOUR PROFIT.
TO KNOW MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS EXCITING COMPANY USE YOUR BROKERAGE SITE.
IT’S GETTING GROWTH ALMOST EVERY HOUR! MORE THAN 80% DAILY FROM OPENING WORTH.
WE GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU CAN TRIPLE YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH US.
ENJOY WDSC!   ENJOY WDSC!

"There's one thing I'm not going to do, I'm not going to pull our troops off the battlefield before the mission is complete," he said in a speech setting the stage for high-stakes meetings with the Iraqi prime minister later this week. "We can accept nothing less than victory for our children and our grandchildren.""Defeating them will require the full commitment of our alliance," Bush said.The commissioners are expected to debate the feasibility of withdrawal timetables.