Fw: Hi,
You have been selected to participate in an invitation only limited moment occasion ! Are you at present paying too much for your mortgage? STOP! We can assist you lower that today! Reply only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds it is that easy!

Stop fighting for lenders let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest tariff around!

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time! Are you ready to save your money?

P.S Only for the US citizens.

Apply here!

He told the BBC there would be no UN troops. President Omar al-Bashir told state TV: "The government of Sudan welcomes all financial, material, logistic or technical assistance from the UN in order to strengthen the AU mission in Darfur."