And also
Handbags & Purses
Luxury Pens
Tiffany & Co. Jewelry

Christmas Special!
Receive 25% off total price
when you buy 2 or more watches

Click here to view

darcy, she was directly retreating. but the person who advanced was now near enough to see her, and
astonished and vexed her.
"now i am quite happy," said she, "for you will be as happy as myself. i always had a value for
"there is, i believe, in every disposition a tendency to some particular evil-a natural defect,
"this will not do," said elizabeth; "you never will be able to make both of them good for
captain carter before he goes."
and that there was scarcely an eye which did not watch his behaviour when he first came into the
countenance rather gained in austerity; and he scarcely opened his lips. the easy assurance of the
"he is a sweet-tempered, amiable, charming man. he cannot know what mr. darcy is."
"then it is as i always hoped," cried jane; "they are married!"
and the day after the next was fixed on.
applies for their favour; and that sometimes the refusal is repeated a second, or even a third time. i am
"already arisen?" repeated mr. bennet. "what, has she frightened away some of your lovers?
days," she added, "i shall know how to understand it. i shall then give over every expectation, every
bingley was sure of being liked wherever he appeared, darcy was continually giving offense.
"yes, and i hope to engage you to be serious likewise."
compliment."
earnestly in her face, was pleased to see it healthful and lovely as ever. on the stairs were a troop of
"no more have i," said mr. bennet; "and i am glad to find that you do not depend on her serving
disagreeable mr. darcy is not coming here again with our dear bingley! what can he mean by being
consequence is perhaps probable; but his regard did not appear to me enough extinguished for him to
could never be; my uncle and aunt would have been lost to me; i should not have been allowed to