"There's one thing I'm not going to do, I'm not going to pull our troops off the battlefield before the mission is complete," he said in a speech setting the stage for high-stakes meetings with the Iraqi prime minister later this week. "We can accept nothing less than victory for our children and our grandchildren."Bush pushed back against skeptics of his goal of spreading freedom across the Middle East. "I understand these doubts but I do not share them," the president said."Defeating them will require the full commitment of our alliance," Bush said.The commissioners are expected to debate the feasibility of withdrawal timetables."We'll continue to be flexible and we'll make the changes necessary to succeed," the president said.

LUXURY REPLICAS with warranty
25% off
or Free Shipping

WATCHES • TIES • JEWELRY • HANDBAGS • AND MORE
Rolex • Cartier • Bvlgari
Versace • Fendi • Armani
Chanel • Louis Vuitton • Hermes

Best gifts for Christmas!

In Riga to attend a NATO summit, Bush also enlisted renewed commitments from the NATO allies that have deployed 32,000 troops to Afghanistan. He said NATO commanders must have the resources and flexibility to do the job — an apparent reference to the fact that only a handful of countries — primarily Canada, Britain, the United States and the Netherlands — are doing much of the heavy lifting in the dangerous southern provinces against a resurgent Taliban.