Your signature on this attached form confirms our receipt of payment for your new prescription.
Your signature on this attached form confirms our receipt of payment for your new prescription.
Your signature on this attached form confirms our receipt of payment for your new prescription.
Medical Records Enclosed. Confirm Records Release form attached.
Potential fraud alert, please review invoice to prevent further falsification of your identity.
Hospital Collection notice. See Attached.
"Prescriptions" hence shall mean the products attached to your Medicare Agreement.