WESTOP Silent Auction Ladies & Gentlemen, The Race Is On! It's time to create those flashy baskets for the WESTOP Silent Auction. Las Vegas here we come! The Silent Auction is a fundraising event at the annual WESTOP Conference to raise money for TRIO participant scholarships. WESTOP members are asked to bring a gift basket from their campus for the event. Baskets can be comprised of campus items or many people bring a "theme" basket (bath & beauty, sports, movie night, etc.) Basket value is requested to be $50 minimum. Each campus please bring your Silent Auction donation to Las Vegas and it will be gathered at registration, Sunday 1-4pm. You will fill out a donation form and place the value amount on it. We have a great time bidding for our favorite items. It can be quite a competitive race until the finish. For questions or more information, contact Ginna Bearden, Director of TRiO Programs, Fresno City College, at: [log in to unmask]