Good afternoon WESTOP, Our WESTOP Conference is rapidly approaching and for those of you planning to rewrite your UB proposals or to write a new one please take note of this important event and sign-up. I know most of us in Upward Bound will want to get a jump start with our proposal writing before we get engaged in our summer program. This is the right opportunity for you to do that. To sign up just add the workshop to your registration fee in the regular conference form (found in the WESTOP web site http://westop.csuchico.edu). For more information also click on the url below and find out more. See you in Las Vegas!!! When: Saturday March 4, 2006 Where: Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas NV What: UB Proposal Writing Workshop Who: Jonathan McKenzie, Chief Executive Family Centered Educational Agency, Inc. (FCEA) Cost: $200.00 http://westop.csuchico.edu/ConLV/pc1.html ********************************** Samuel Cortez Upward Bound Program Student Academic Services Cal Poly State University San Luis Obispo, CA 93407 Phone: (805)756-2301 Fax: (805)756-5122 email: [log in to unmask] "Let the world change you and you can change the world." Che Guevara