What is the Student Leadership and National TRIO Day Conference? Where is it held? Who can go? Manuel Bersamin TRIO director Hartnell College On 26 Jan 2006 at 16:20, Veronica Mendoza wrote: > Good Afternoon Central Cal: > > The Student Leadership and National TRIO Day Conference is soon > approaching (February 19th and 20th) and we need a few final things from > the participating programs to ensure that the event is successful. > > 1.) If you have not turned in your t-shirt sizes we need those no > later than > Friday, Jan. 27th by 5 p.m. Please call Veronica Mendoza (408) > 924-2568 > > 2.) We also need the names of all of the participating students and > staff members. > This information is needed as soon as possible but the final due date is > Friday, February 3rd > > 3.) We also need individual headshots of all the participating > students no later than February 7th. A permission slip must accompany the > pictures from each of the participating students. For more information > please contact Candelario Franco at [log in to unmask] > > 4.) We want you to send in pictures of your students for our slide > show. You may > e-mail any pictures you have in jpg. format to > [log in to unmask] If you have any problems doing this you can > also contact me so I can give you a user name and password to > upload your pictures on http://photos.yahoo.com. Final Deadline for these > pictures is Friday, February 3rd. > > > Veronica Mendoza > Special Projects Coordinator > Office of Pre-College Programs > Dep't. of Enrollment & Academic Services > San Jose State University > Office: 408-924-2568 > Fax: 408-924-2513