Hello everyone, I am a new TRIO director of an SSS program at Hartnell College. It is Hartnell's first TRIO grant. The grant was awarded last fall 2005. I just started as the permanent directon two weeks ago. I am new to TRIO but I have CAMP experience and GEAR UP experience. I am working on recruitment and getting great help from Fabio Gonzalez at Gavilan and from Carrie Lujan and Mike Tokuno at CSUMB. Fabio has been my guide to institute TRIO SSS at the community college level and I am so grateful. Any advice for a new TRIO director? Manuel Bersamin TRIO/SSS Hartnell College 831-759-6095