you should attend the WESTOP conference in March where you get to network with other TRIO directors and learn what Central California is doing. > ---------- > From: Manuel Bersamin > Reply To: No title defined > Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:50 PM > To: [log in to unmask] > Subject: Hello everyone, from Hartnell College TRIO SSS and Any > advice for a new TRIO director? > > Hello everyone, > > I am a new TRIO director of an SSS program at Hartnell College. It is > Hartnell's first TRIO > grant. The grant was awarded last fall 2005. I just started as the > permanent directon two > weeks ago. I am new to TRIO but I have CAMP experience and GEAR UP > experience. > > I am working on recruitment and getting great help from Fabio Gonzalez at > Gavilan and from > Carrie Lujan and Mike Tokuno at CSUMB. > > Fabio has been my guide to institute TRIO SSS at the community college > level and I am so > grateful. > > Any advice for a new TRIO director? > > > Manuel Bersamin > TRIO/SSS Hartnell College > 831-759-6095 > >