Happy New Year to all!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful time during the Winter Break with loved ones! Remember that our Cencal Chapter meeting is just around the corner (Friday, January 20, 2006 at CSU, Stanislaus). Please email any agenda items you wan to discuss on that day by Tuesday, January 17, 2006). I plan to email out the agenda by 1/18/06. Next week I will send you meeting location and a map to the Stanislaus campus in case you haven't been there before. Also, please begin thinking what item(s) you will bring to the meeting to put in the "CenCal Chapter Basket" that we will donate for the Silent Auction/WESTOP Annual Conference. Thank you, Martina