Reminder that we will also have our regular items for the meeting raffle...I have a few things from the last meetings but welcome more!!! Remember, tickets are 6/$5 or $1 each and the same for the marble game tickets! > ---------- > From: Martina Granados > Reply To: No title defined > Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2006 1:25 PM > To: [log in to unmask] > Subject: Chapter meeting/Basket items > > Happy New Year to all!!! > > I hope that everyone had a wonderful time during the Winter Break with > loved ones! > > Remember that our Cencal Chapter meeting is just around the corner > (Friday, January 20, 2006 at CSU, Stanislaus). Please email any agenda > items you wan to discuss on that day by Tuesday, January 17, 2006). I > plan to email out the agenda by 1/18/06. > > Next week I will send you meeting location and a map to the Stanislaus > campus in case you haven't been there before. > > Also, please begin thinking what item(s) you will bring to the meeting to > put in the "CenCal Chapter Basket" that we will donate for the Silent > Auction/WESTOP Annual Conference. > > Thank you, > > Martina >