3.18.04

NorCal TRIO Colleagues,

I just wanted to extend my deepest appreciation to all those projects who have submitted their project information to be included in the NorCal TRIO Directory 2004 that will be distributed at the Policy Seminar next week.

I especially want to give a big "YOU DA MAN!" to Mr. Allan Bee, CSU Chico ETS who assisted with the e-mail notifications and "reminders" to all NorCal TRIO programs.  As a result of Allan's efforts, I have received submissions from those projects who were missing from last year's directory (WAY TO GO ALLAN!!!).

IF you have not submitted your project information as of this morning (and you folks KNOW who you are), YOU HAVE UNTIL 2PM TODAY to send it to me via e-mail.  After that, I will be putting the final touches to the directory and sending it off for printing this evening.

Again, many thanks!

Ron Muriera, Chair
NorCal WESTOP Legislation & Education Committee
415.202.7900 office 415.563.7109 fax
Visit the WESTOP website!
http://westop.csuchico.edu