----- Original Message ----- From: Sandra A Fuentes To: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; Monica Sigala ; Nora Elizabeth Chavez ; Laura ; Frank Lopez ; Francisca ; [log in to unmask] Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:52 AM Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: Poem -------Original Message------- From: Martina Granados Date: Monday, March 29, 2004 8:37:26 AM To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask] Subject: Fwd: FW: Poem Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:09:57 -0800 From: Wilma Satterberg <[log in to unmask]> Subject: FW: Poem To: 'Penny Hill' <[log in to unmask]>, Laveta Melgard <[log in to unmask]>, 'Rita Scott' <[log in to unmask]>, Corinne Stone <[log in to unmask]>, 'Kevin Dalton' <[log in to unmask]>, 'Martina Granados' <[log in to unmask]>, Sharon Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>, 'Penny Sweazy' <[log in to unmask]>, 'Debbie Noriega' <[log in to unmask]>, 'Sally Cardell' <[log in to unmask]> Importance: Normal X-Priority: 3 (Normal) -----Original Message----- From: Martha Lomeli [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:56 PM To: Arleen Leischner; Christina FitzGibbon; Christine Simmons; Josie Contente; Maria Cota; MayKou Moua; Nancy Rodriguez; Wilma Satterberg; Annette Salsedo; Karina Lomeli Subject: FW: Poem -----Original Message----- From: Margaret Cardiel [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:46 PM To: 'Cathie Salanitro'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'Sherri Nakashima'; [log in to unmask]; 'Maria Quintero'; [log in to unmask]; 'Esther Rodriguez'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask] Subject: FW: Poem -----Original Message----- From: Julie Martinez [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 11:05 AM To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Jackie Dela Rosa; Joan Hernandez; Janna Hurt; Alyssa Petropolus; Donna Springwater; Michelle Woodell; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask] Subject: Poem CANNOT SEND BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT TO YOU.....!!!!!! : POEM - a must read READ ALONE - Especially The Poem CASE 1: Kelly Sedey had one wish, for her boyfriend of three years, David Marsden, to propose to her. Then one day when she was out to lunch David proposed! She accepted, but then had to leave because she had a meeting in 20 min. When she got to her office, she noticed on her computer she had some e-mail's. She checked it, the usual stuff from her friends, but then she saw one that she had never gotten before. It was this poem. She simply deleted it without even reading all of it. BIG MISTAKE! Later that evening, she received a phone call from the police. It was about DAVID! He had been in an accident with an 18-wheeler. He didn't survive. CASE 2: Take Katie Robinson. She received this poem and being the believer that she was, she sent it to a few of her friends but didn't have enough e-mail addresses to send out the full 10 that you must. Three days later, Katie went to a masquerade ball. Later that night when she left to get to her car to go home, she was killed on the spot by a hit-and-run drunk driver. CASE 3: Richard S. Willis sent this poem out within 45 minutes of reading it. Not even 4 hours later walking along the street to his new job interview with a really big company, when he ran into Cynthia Bell, his secret love for 5 years. Cynthia came up to him and told him of her passionate crush on him that she had on him for 2 years. Three days later, he proposed to her and they got married. Cynthia and Richard are still married with three children and as happy as ever! This is the poem: Around the corner I have a friend, In this great city that has no end, Yet the days go by and weeks rush on, And before I know it, a year is gone. And I never see my old friends face, For life is a swift and terrible race, He knows I like him just as well, As in the days when I rang his bell. And he rang mine but we were younger then, And now we are busy, tired men. Tired of playing a foolish game, Tired of trying to make a name. "Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on Jim Just to show that I'm thinking of him." But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes, And distance between us grows and grows. Around the corner, yet miles away, "Here's a telegram sir," "Jim died today." And that's what we get and deserve in the end. Around the corner, a vanished friend. Remember to always say what you mean. If you love someone, tell them. Don't be afraid to express yourself. Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you. Because when you decide that it is the right time it might be too late. Seize the day. Never have regrets. And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today. You must send this on in 3 hours after reading the letter to 10 different people. If you do this, you will receive unbelievably good luck in love. The person that you are most attracted to will soon return your feelings. If you do not, bad luck will rear it's ugly head at you. THIS IS NOT A JOKE! You have read the warnings, seen the cases, and the consequences. You MUST send this on or face dreadfully bad luck. *NOTE* The more people that you send this to, the better luck you will have. SMILE, even through your tears!!!!! There's a big difference between having a career and having a Life. Be sure not to confuse the two. At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a spouse, a friend, a child, grandchild or parent. ************************************************************************************************** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies. ************************************************************************************************** ____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here