Jessi, I hope the information is incorrect...the following eight CSUMB staff members have all registered: Jose Martinez-Saldana, Cesar T. Velasquez, Melissa Padilla, Jacinto Salazar Tony Anderson, David Levyssohn, Carolina Sordia, Jesus Ruvalcaba It is possible that the registration checks our campus prepared have not been received or processed. José Martínez-Saldaña, Director of Early Outreach and Support Programs California State University, Monterey Bay 100 Campus Center / 86B Seaside, CA 93955-8001 Telephone: (831) 582-4600 xt. 3657 Fax: (831) 582-3663 Email: [log in to unmask] Jessi Reyes-Murray <[log in to unmask]> writes: >Got a note From the registration person today who is telling me that only >7 >Central Cal folks are registered for the conference in Arizona. is that >true? > >Jessi Reyes-Murray >Director >Student Support Services Program >California State University Stanislaus >801 West Monte Vista Avenue >Turlock , California 95380 >Phone: (209) 667-3220 >Fax: (209) 664-7061 >E-mail: [log in to unmask] > >-- >This message has been scanned for viruses, worms, and potentially >dangerous attachments and is believed to be safe. We do not recommend >opening attachments unless you are expecting them. To learn more about >virus protection at CSUMB, visit: > >http://it.csumb.edu/services/virus/ >