Nancy, everyone! let's get pictures over to our webmasters in Monterey. Eric Chavez and Jesus Rubalcaba Please post your email/snail mail addresses so we can get information over to you for the website! > ---------- > From: Stella Ureno > Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 11:33 AM > To: Jessi Reyes-Murray > Cc: Aracele Villapudua > Subject: FW: NorCal TRIO day > > someone needs to add photos of our CENCAL TRIO Day the the TRIO website-we > had great attendance as well. > > I know Nancy had about five envelopes of developed pictures from the day. > Also, maybe add photos of our Teacher Conference since we had so many > cameras-WE need to start blowing our own Horn, also. > > ---------- > From: Ferguson, David > Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:05 AM > To: WESTOP send > Subject: NorCal TRIO day > > http://westop.csuchico.edu/pr.html > > Read about and see photos of NorCal TRIO Day march at the state capitol. > > >