Robert,

Here are the instructions for removing yourself from the LISTSERV_HELP list.

Send a message to [log in to unmask] from the email account
you used to subscribe to this listserv list.
In the body of the message, enter the following:

unsubscribe LISTSERV_HELP
end

wherer LISTNAME is the name of the list you wish to leave.
Send the message.
If you get a confirmation message, reply to the message and at the
beginning of the reply type:

OK
end

Send the message.
If that does not work, forward the error message, if any, to
[log in to unmask] so we can give further directions.

If you have further questions please contact the Helpdesk (559) 278-1111
Ext. 2. We are open from 7AM until 10PM everyday. Please refer to the work
order number 225367 if you call.

Kris

At 11:12 PM 4/24/2003 -0700, robert wrote:
>please delete me ouch too many messages

Kris Brinkerhoff - ITS Help Desk Analyst
California State University, Fresno
Email support: [log in to unmask]
Telephone Support: Faculty/Staff 278-5000; CVIP Customers 278-1111;
Students 278-7000
WWW support: http://www.csufresno.edu/its/