Rosa,

Your Work Order Number for this issue is 215934.

Your blackboard account appears fine.  You should be logging on to
blackboard.csufresno.edu and then use your username and password, from your
csufresno.edu account.  Your username is maree and then your password is
whatever you use to log into your [log in to unmask] email account.

If you are still getting errors, please contact us and refer to work order
215934.

Thanks,

Kim
At 09:37 AM 1/15/2003 -0800, Rosa Velasco wrote:
>Hello, I am able to log in blackboard the problem is that there seems to
>be no information regarding my class schedules. I need to read my class
>syllabus on blackboard and I am not able to do that. My class is CSD 136-
>Vocabulary for Professionals,IS 105 W-Business Communication, CSD 139-Deaf
>Culture and more. Please let me know how to access these info.
>
>Thank you,
>

>Rosa Velasco

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE PREVIOUS TEXT WHEN REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE

Kim Heeren - California State University, Fresno ITS Help Desk Analyst
Email support: [log in to unmask] WWW support: http://www.csufresno.edu/its
Telephone Support: Students 278-7000; Faculty/Staff 278-5000; CVIP
Customers 278-1111;