CENTRAL CAL. MEMBERS:

I am sending this message to community of the Central California Westop Chapter.  I would first like to apologize for all the trouble if anyone tried to send messages and was unable, but it was truly out of my hands.  Hopefully this will not happen again.  Well this will be our NEW LISTSERV. I found it approiate for our chapter to be recognized as Central Cal.,  everyone is welcome to use it listserv.  If there is anyone who did not receive this message and would like to be added please contact me and I would place them into the membership ([log in to unmask]).

Thank You Very Much,

Marco A. Diaz
Communication