Hello everyone,

I sent out an invitation to all the new members join the aimcsuf egroup I created.  This message if for all the old members that are still active in the club.  I am going to be using the egroup for all communication this semester, since it is easier to update and control.  To join the group reply to the invitation, or if you didn’t receive the invitation send a message to me at [log in to unmask] with the subject: “add me to list” and your full name and phone number in the body, thanks.

Also this Thursday Oct 5th at 8pm we are going to be having a general meeting, the location will be announced.

Thanks

Thomas Jackson