Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone that is graduating this semester.  I wish all of
you luck in your new careers or job search, whatever the case may be.
However, for those of us that are still going to be here we have a few
things already planned.

The funding process for the Comdex trip is under way from what I have been
told.  This time I plan on going, last semesters trip sounded like a lot of
fun and next semester it is going to be even better.  We are going to try to
set up a bus to take us this time so we won’t have to have volunteer drivers
like before.  Cindy and Ed are working on a fund raising idea that could
make the cost to us very low.  In addition, next semester we should be able
to attract a lot of new members because of the Comdex trip.

I think that the social meeting at Bulldog Brewery was a really good idea
that we need to do again.  Nothing against bowling, I just think that we get
to know each other a lot better in a setting like the Brewery.

As a closing note I am interested in how many of you will be returning next
semester.  Please reply to this email with the subject of “Returning”.
Also, the only positions taken are President, Vice President, and Treasurer.
If you want more responsibility in the club go for one of the positions next
semester.  I plan on filling the positions next semester at one of our first
meetings.

Thomas Jackson
President, Association for Information Management