ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2018

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Sarah Eshtewi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:27:28 +0300
Good Day,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting
you without your prior consent and writing through this channel. I came across your name and contact on the
course of my personal searching when i was searching for a foreign reliable partner. I was assured of your
capability and reliability after going true your profile.

I am (Miss. Sarah) from Misurata Municipal libya, My father of his blessed memory by name late Mohamed Eshtewi, the
Mayor of Misurata city in Libya who was shot death by Islamist-linked militant within the anti-Gaddafi forces on
17 December 2017. In late afternoon, Sunday, 17 December 2017, When my father arrived at the Misurata Airport from
Istanbul, Turkey, where he and numerous other city councilmen and elders had been on an official business trip.

Just before sunset, he left the airport and was being driven back home from the airport with his brother Ahmed
when their car was attacked as it stopped at traffic lights on the airport road.
My father's brother was shot in the head, and My father was kidnapped and killed. His body was found several
hours later outside the private Safwa Hospital in Misrata, There were three bullet wounds to his back and
bullet wounds in his legs, but the cause of death was a sharp blow to the head. two days later my mother and my
two brothers was killed one early morning by the rebels as a result of Political war that is going on in my country Libya,
then after the burial of my parents and my brothers, His elder brother who surposed to be uncles and last hope
conspired and sold all my father's properties and left nothing for me.

On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and discover a document which he has deposited ($8.500M USD)
in a bank in Turkey which has a small branches in Canada and U.K with my name as the legitimate/next of kin. Meanwhile
i have located the bank,and have also discussed the possiblity of transfering the fund. But my father left a clause to the
bank that i must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund, hence
the need for your assistance,i request that you be my trustee and assist me in executing this transaction.

You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund for me and also help me get a good
school where i will further my education.

I agreed to give you 40% of the $8.500M once the transfer is done. this is my true life story, I will be glad
to receive your respond soonest for more details to enable us start and champion the transfer in less than 14
banking days as i was informed by the bank manager.  Thanks for giving me your attention,

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Sarah Eshtewi