ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2018

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Ms Deborah Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:45:06 +0300
 Citigroup Center
Citibank House, North Carolina,
United States Of America

Greetings ,.

We have FUND here in your name. We have been able to confirm that the money was deposited here as your Beneficiary/Inheritance Fund. The Fund was stopped for about 3 years now but it has finally been released by the Treasury for processing and payment to you. Get back to me if you are still available on this email address for release details.

Have a blessed day. I await for your reply soon.

Yours sincerely,

Deborah Geist
Citibank Customer Service