CENTRALCAL Archives

January 2011

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Jesus Angulo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jesus Angulo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:20:04 -0500

Happy New Year CenCal members,

The TRIO DAY/SLC Committee requests your input. The TRIO Leadership Conference is scheduled to take place at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo on Saturday, March 12, 2010, 09:00am to 04:00pm. We aware that many programs are faced with financial decisions that impact planning, participation and involvement. We would like to get an estimate of how many programs and students are interested in participating in this event. Please take the time to review the information below with your program staff and let us know if your program can participate. TRIO Leadership Conference Day is an opportunity for our TRIO Students and Staff to promote our chapters, colleges and programs! Make it happen! Staff should be spirited and believe in who they represent!TRIO it works! Please check revised attachment section and review with your staff, let's move ahead together!

Please reply by Friday, January 28, 2011

REVISED: Please check attachments!
1). TRIO Leadership Conference Day Agenda
2). TRIO Leadership Conference Day Student Participation and T-Shirt Excel Sheet
3). TRIO Leadership Conference Day Registration Sheet
4). Shirt logo

TRiO Leadership Conference Day
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Saturday, March 12, 2010
9:00am to 4:00pm

Take advantage!
$20 per student
$20 per staff
(includes Meal, Shirt and Program Registration)

TRIO Day Chair, Jesus Angulo National Hispanic University [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
SLC Chair, Luis Gonzalez Cal Poly San Luis Obispo [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Jesús Angulo
Academic Advisor, TRIO Talent Search
Department: Pre-College Programs #42
The National Hispanic University|14271 Story Road, San José, CA  95127
Office: 408-273-2716 |Cell: 408-644-9969|E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web: http://www.jesusangulo.com<http://www.jesusangulo.com/>