Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: PDS Forms
From: Ricardo Marmolejo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:28:16 -0700

text/plain (23 lines) , Registration Form.pdf (23 lines) , Agenda.pdf (23 lines) , Application to Advertise.pdf (23 lines) , Call For Papers.pdf (23 lines) , Flyer.pdf (23 lines)

 <<Registration Form.pdf>> Go <<Agenda.pdf>> od <<Application to Advertise.pdf>> M <<Call For Papers.pdf>> or <<Flyer.pdf>> ning Central Cal,

The PDS is a little over a month from now so we should have all started making arrangements to attend.

Attached you will find most of the forms needed to attend or present at the PDS.  I am also still looking for people to help me with the event, so if you're interested in doing so, please send me an email.

The forms can also be found on our website.

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director
TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science
College of the Sequoias
915 S. Mooney Blvd.