Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Membership Reminder
From: "Cesar G. Margarito" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:20:20 -0700

Greetings Everyone,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and your week is off to a great start.
In preparation for our Chapter meeting this Friday, we will be having a
few items that will need to be voted on, and in order to vote one must be
a current paid member. If you have not already renewed your membership,
here's the link to do so. membership
<http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Invitation.aspx?e=db6e35f4-df64-41f3-9
3b6-3c3450b726e9>
For those of you that are officers, please have your reports ready and
send me any agenda items by this Wednesday.
If you will be attending, please RSVP to our president-elect Ben Reynoso
at  [log in to unmask] We will be providing parking and lunch and
would like to have an accurate account.
See you this Friday!
Thank you.
Cesar