CENTRALCAL Archives

March 2009

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Arnold Melgar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Melgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:31:23 -0700
Hi Diana and Colleagues,

You are correct, the agenda is a replica of last years event. I forgot
to mention that this is what the day will look like, however, it was to
be viewed as a template and not the final agenda. I apologize for any
inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Thanks,

Arnold Melgar
Business Office Coordinator
Pre-College Programs