CENTRALCAL Archives

October 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:38:14 -0700
Yeah,

I was going to note this in my email and forgot (business casual). You
want me to sent out, as I have a revision to the buffet price for Friday
($32. 33) which includes tax/gratuity.  My bad.

"Success seems to be connected with action.  Successful people keep
moving.  They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton