CENTRALCAL Archives

October 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:41:55 -0700
Happy Monday to you all,

Just wanted to send a note of "Thanks and more Thanks" to a gentleman
who was responsible for those beautiful "apple green" professional
portfolios that we received at registration during our PDS.  They were a
big hit and were made  possible due to a "donation" from a Mr. Daniel
Griffin from Research and Sponsored Programs at Fresno State.  Thanks
also to Jenny Robledo, Martina Granados, and Sandra Fuentes for picking
out the color which complimented all of our clothing accessories.  lol.
 People were "green" with  envy at the hotel as I received alot of
compliments about the color from both participants and staff at the hotel.

Dan, your the MAN!!!

"Success seems to be connected with action.  Successful people keep
moving.  They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton