CENTRALCAL Archives

September 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:00:56 -0700
Greetings Cencal Family,

GOTCHA!!!

I was hoping to capture every ones's attention to get programs to send
names/titles to Josie Casnanova for registration for PDS.  I promise you
it will take a few minutes of your time and she promises to get your
name spelled correctly or else I'll be assigning name tags (i.e. La
Fonda from Fresno , Bakersfield Musk Rat, West Hill Bunny, etc.)  You
get my drift?

For those programs who have responded thus far, you are the bomb!

"Success seems to be connected with action.  Successful people keep
moving.  They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton