CENTRALCAL Archives

September 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Agni Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:23:16 -0700
I have not contacted them but I did research their website and
information. They serve as a non profit.

The thing i am uneasy about is that they request a lot of work from the
students in exchange for free tuition if selected to top private
universities.

However there has been a move lately to have free tuition at a lot of
this some Universities.

So the question is then is it worth for the students to put in all this
work?

So if someone has any expereince with this program it would be my best
resource.

Agni Fernandez
College Counselor Educational Talent Search
California State University, Fresno
(559)278-2252
"Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself."