CENTRALCAL Archives

August 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:34:32 -0700
Greetings all,

Thanks to all who have responded to yesterday's email.  I was out in the
afternoon, so I will return phone messages as the day goes on.  I want
to stress that the room rate deadline is again, midnight, Sept. 7th, and
want to ensure that you receive this rate.  Even if you are "tentative"
 with your plans, I would suggest you book a room.

I  greatly appreciate program "spokes persons" from the entire CenCal
membership to give me feedback on their specific situation as it
pertains to attendance at this years event. If you know for sure that
your entire  program  will not be  attending, it would be greatly
appreciated to communicate this information to me ASAP.  This would help
for planning purposes.

Attached you will find the reservation link for the Hotel, Presenter
letter for call for papers, and the  "Call for Papers" document.  Please
assist in our search for a "presenter's   pool" of candidates for this
year's seminar.

"Success seems to be connected with action.  Successful people keep
moving.  They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton