CENTRALCAL Archives

August 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
"Luis A. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:14:14 -0700
Unfortunately, I will not be attending. I am starting my EdD program this fall and have classes during the week that I cannot miss.

Luis A. Gonzalez
Director, Upward Bound Program
phone: 805-756-2301
fax: 805-756-5122
"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than [their] share of the blame and a little less than [their] share of the credit." John C. Maxwell