Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Fwd: Research Connections, June 2008: Majority of Youths Found to Lack a Direction in Life
From: Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:17:55 -0700

Greetings Cencal Family,

I'm sending out my sincere appreciation, congratulations, and blessings for Summer Jam
2008 to all of you who will be making the trek to CSUMB tomorrow.  I'm attaching an email
for an article that I received this AM in my inbox as a reminder that  we all have so much
power and influence to impact the young lives that we come in contact with on a daily basis.
Take it to heart these next two days as you interact with all the Summer Jam participants,
staff included!!!!

Have a good one and take lots of pictures!

"Success seems to be connected with action.  Successful people keep moving.  They make
mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton