CENTRALCAL Archives

May 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
"Luis A. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 14:06:05 -0700
 Hello My name is Luis Gonzalez and I am the Director of the Upward Bound Program at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. We are currently recruiting candidates for our Upward Bound Coordinator/Academic Counselor position. If you are interested please review our job posting and see if this position is for you. We are currently accepting applications and the job is open until filled. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the number listed below. Thank you for your time.

job posting: http://www.calpolycorporation.org/humanresources/jobs_display.asp?pid=1&jobid=40

Luis A. Gonzalez
Director, Upward Bound Program
phone: 805-756-2301
fax: 805-756-5122
"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than [their] share of the blame and a little less than [their] share of the credit." John C. Maxwell