CENTRALCAL Archives

April 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No title defined <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:54:34 -0700
Disregard my previous email about the process.  THIS  IS OFFICIALLY WHAT I WANT TO SEE
HAPPEN, AND AGAIN,  I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CONFUSION, BUT WE'LL GET IT DONE.

" I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every
possession, a duty.

-John D. Rockefeller