CENTRALCAL Archives

April 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
"Luis A. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No title defined <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:56:24 -0700
Hello Wendy,

I am Luis Gonzalez, the new Director of the UB program at Cal Poly. Could you forward me the ballot please and I will send it back to Jenny. Thank you.

Luis A. Gonzalez
Director, Upward Bound Program
phone: 805-756-2301
fax: 805-756-5122
"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than [their] share of the blame and a little less than [their] share of the credit." John C. Maxwell