CENTRALCAL Archives

April 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No title defined <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:43:18 -0700
My goodness.  I've been having technical difficulty in sending out an email that I wrote about
an hour ago about elections, etc.  I'm forwarding your email to Joy cuz she's wants to know
whose affected ASAP.  I"m getting ready to call you in a few.

" I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every
possession, a duty.

-John D. Rockefeller