CENTRALCAL Archives

April 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CENTRALCAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:08:22 -0700
GREETINGS CENCAL,

I HAVE COMPILED THE FOLLOWING NAMES OF INDIVIDUALS WHO GAVE $20 FOR THE
FAIRSHARE DRIVE IN KONA.  If i missed someone, please let me know, so that I can forward
your info to the Fair share rep in Washington.  Secondly, if you submitted your contribution
directly to the Washington office, then disregard this email.

Jesse Quintanilla
Martina Granados
Norma Cuevas
Carrie Gonzalez-Lujan
Bernardo Reynoso
Jesus Clemente
Grace  Anongchanya
Aurelia Gonzalez
Cesar Tlilcoatl Velasquez
Santiago Uvina
Susana Lucero

Lastly, in preparation for our final CenCal meeting under my leadership, I am asking for all
"out-going" chairs of  a  committee in 2007, to be  present at this meeting.  I will be
submitting an agenda shortly and want to include at least (1) hour of debriefing time for new
people to be mentored into their new position.  This  means that they will need your
feedback about lessons learned and any  advice you could share with them about your
position so that they feel comfortable going into their position.

Thanking you all in advance.

" I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every
possession, a duty.

-John D. Rockefeller